The Surrealist Life

The Surrealist Life
Mariosa

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

THE LIFE OF MY DREAMS

Once, in the middle of one of those 20 below zero weeks in my rustic Wisconsin barn apartment with only wood heat. 


I dreamed of living in a place where there was no cold.


Once, while stuck in a big city traffic jam with cars backed up for hours and angry drivers rushing to appointments. 

I dreamed of a place where I did not need a car.


Once, after being marginalized by a group of hip younger people.

I dreamed of a place where every age group was respected.

Once, after I rushed to get the last of the summers crops in before the first killing frost.

I dreamed of a place where no frost would kill the fresh food.

Once, after months of grey, sunless cold days .



I dreamed of a place color would burst forth every day. and flowers would always be available to me.

Once, I loved all the most beautiful things in my small town to do and see.

I dreamed of a wider world filled with exotic happenings.


Today it occurred to me that all my dreams have come true and Here and Now is the life I dreamed.




















No comments:

Post a Comment